DISTRIBUTION STATEMENT A:Approved for public release; distribution is unlimited.
The Navy Electricity and Electronics Training Series (NEETS) was developed by the US Navy for use by personnel in electrical/electronics ratings. The series consists of 24 modules that cover a wide range of electrical and electronics topics.
Below are links to all 24 modules to download in .PDF form. Additionally, you can also find the latest versions on the Internet Archive at the link listed.
|This work is in the public domain in the United States because it is a work of the United States Federal Government under the terms of Title 17, Chapter 1, Section 105 of the US Code. See copyright.|
Note: This only applies to works of the Federal Government and not to the work of any individual U.S. state, territory, commonwealth, county, municipality, or any other subdivision. This template also does not apply to postage stamp designs published by the United States Postal Service since 1978. (See 206.02(b) of Compendium II: Copyright Office Practices).
- Module 1 - Matter, Energy, and Direct Current (Jun 2011)
- Module 2 - Alternating Current and Transformers (Mar 2012)
- Module 3 - Circuit Protection, Control, and Measurement (Feb 2013)
- Module 4 - Electrical Conductors, Wiring Techniques, and Schematic Reading (May 2013)
- Module 5 - Generators and Motors (Sep 2011)
- Module 6 - Electronic Emission, Tubes, and Power Supplies (Mar 2012)
- Module 7 - Solid-State Devices and Power Supplies (Aug 2012)
- Module 8 - Amplifiers (Feb 2013)
- Module 9 - Wave-Generation and Wave-Shaping Circuits (Jul 2012)
- Module 10 - Wave Propagation, Transmission Lines, and Antennas (Jul 2012)
- Module 11 - Microwave Principles (Feb 2012)
- Module 12 - Modulation (Jan 2012)
- Module 13 - Number Systems and Logic Circuits (Jan 2012)
- Module 14 - Inroduction to Microelectronics (Sep 2003)
- Module 15 - Principles of Synchros, Servos, and Gyros (Dec 2012)
- Module 16 - Test Equipment (Apr 2013)
- Module 17 - Radio-Frequency Communications Principles (Apr 2013)
- Module 18 - Radar Principles (Apr 2013)
- Module 19 - The Technician's Handbook (Jan 2004)
- Module 20 - Master Glossary (Jan 2004)
- Module 21 - Test Methods and Practices (May 2013)
- Module 22 - Digital Computing (May 2013)
- Module 23 - Magnetic Recording (May 2013)
- Module 24 - Fiber Optics (Jun 2014)